VIP Walking Tours
Difficulty Level: Level: Mildly Strenuous
Time: 2-2.5 Hours
Age: All Ages
Plan Ahead: 10 Day Advanced Notice Required
What To Expect:
Bring your family and friends on a 2-mile trek through beautiful Cumberland Caverns!
Bring your family and friends for an exclusive VIP tour through Cumberland Caverns. A private guide will take you and your group through the cavern on a Daily Walking Tour with an added bonus: a trip back to the end of the 10-acre room by lantern light. Guests on this extended tour will experience sights and discoveries that have previously been reserved for adventure customers only. The soft glow of the lantern brings the cave to life and takes you back in time to the days of early explorers. Listen as our friendly and colorful guides weave stories handed down through generations while you take in the beauty of a world hidden just beneath your feet.
A 10-day advance reservation is required and you must have 2 or more people in your group to take advantage of this VIP option. This mildly strenuous tour is approximately 2 miles and takes 2-2.5 hours to complete. There will be no crawling or climbing on the VIP Daily Walking Tour, but we do ask you and your crew wear closed-toe walking or hiking shoes. The cave stays a consistent 56 degrees year-round, so, a light jacket may be needed by some visitors.
- Private Guide
- New 10-acre room lantern light experience
- View stalagmites and stalactites
- The cave surface is dirt and rock, there are steps and slopes to walk up and down
- Discover Tennessee’s largest show cave with the whole family
- Spectacular Formations
- Neverending Waterfall
- Hall of the Mountain King Light Show
- Historic Volcano Room with the priceless chandelier from the Loews Metropolitan Theater in New York
- History of the Cave
- War of 1812 and Civil War connections