An Afternoon With Diamond Rio
September 4th – Cumberland Caverns
— Know Before You Go —
The health and safety of our guests, performers and team members remain our top priority. We highly recommend patrons wear masks to help protect those around them and reduce viral transmission. Cumberland Caverns Live will have disposable masks on hand at the Box Office and Volcano Room. Guests can access various hand sanitizing stations that will be located throughout the venue. Out of an abundance of caution, we have forgone support/a special guest artist for this event;
While this is an indoor show, The Cave is naturally ventilated and receives additional airflow depending on outside weather conditions.
Cumberland Caverns Live will continue keeping close tabs on updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and follow their leadership for guidance. We are also communicating with the performers scheduled for the coming weeks. If there are cancellations or changes to our schedule, we will notify the respective patrons immediately via email and social media.
It will be an afternoon with Diamond Rio starting at 3pm – no opening act.
- Box Office opens at Noon
- The Box office is located on the rear side of Cumberland Caverns Hospitality house next to the parking area.
- After parking, please proceed around the backside of the hospitality house to the box office double doors.
- Check in with the box office to obtain your wristband for entry in the cave/volcano room.
- Premium Entry will depart the Hospitality House for the Volcano Room at 1:50pm
- Early Entry will depart the Hospitality House for the Volcano Room at 2:00pm
- General Admission will depart the Hospitality House at 2:10pm and after
- Patrons that purchased pre Show Cave Tours please see your ticket for tour departure times, those tours will leave from the Hospitality House