We are officially open to the public.
However we recognize that risk still exists, and we are implementing safeguarding protocols that are required for all businesses in Tennessee to ensure the safety of all Cumberland Caverns Cave Crew and guests.
- Group tour size may be limited to protect Cave Crew and guests.
- Increased cleaning protocols including disinfecting commonly-touched surfaces throughout the property, such as handrails, surfaces in the restrooms, and the gift shop.
- Commonly-touched surfaces in the cafe will be disinfected after each tour.
- Overnight group tours may be limited to protect Cave Crew and guests.
We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick. We also ask all guests to please stay home if you feel sick or if someone in your household has been sick.
By working together, we can help prevent the spread of germs, provide a safe, fun experience for everyone visiting Cumberland Caverns, and create memories worth repeating.
As always on behalf of our incredible cave crew, your patronage to our business is much appreciated. Our hearts go out to those affected by this virus. Stay well, friends. See you soon.
Can you accommodate my special needs overnight?
We will do our best to help you and your group have a fun and safe experience while Spelunking at Cumberland Caverns. If you have special needs, please call (931-668-4396) and let us find a way to help you.
- Sleep Apnea: we do have electrical outlets at the campsite for CPAP machines.
- Medicines: If there are medicines that need to be stored or taken during the adventure trip, please ask your group leader to inform us at check-in.
- Dietary Restrictions: If you have specific dietary needs during your stay, please let us know when making your reservation. You must arrange for any special food to be carried in by the overnight manager to be stored in the SnackBar- you may not have any food in your pack or at your campsite.