Daily Walking Tours
Difficulty Level: Level: Moderate
Time: 1.5 Hours
Age: All Ages
What To Expect:
Bring your family and friends on a 1.5-mile trek through beautiful Cumberland Caverns!
Daily Walking Tours leave out every hour on the hour and take you through some of the most beloved areas of our cave. During this tour, you will experience amazing formations, waterfalls flowing deep beneath the surface, and our world-famous Volcano Room with a priceless chandelier hanging from the water carved ceiling.
With rooms larger than Mammoth and more miles than Carlsbad, you are sure to be delighted and amazed at your discoveries and the tales of Cumberland Caverns place in history.
- View stalagmites and stalactites
- The cave surface is dirt and rock, there are steps and slopes to walk up and down
- Discover Tennessee’s largest show cave with the whole family
- Spectacular Formations
- Neverending Waterfall
- Hall of the Mountain King Light Show
- Historic Volcano Room with the priceless chandelier from the Loews Metropolitan Theater in New York
- History of the Cave
- War of 1812 and Civil War connections