Adventure #6: What Waits Below
Our original overnight underground camping and spelunking experience is fun for all.
Spend the night spelunking through Cumberland Caverns and Camp-out underground in the 10-Acre Room with all the comforts a true caveman/ cavewoman would expect, including fully functional underground restrooms.
Difficulty Level: Low
Age Requirement: 6 and up
Plan Ahead: 10 Days Notice Required
What To Expect:
You will spend the night crawling, climbing, squeezing, and squashing through amazing sights, spectacular rooms, and unsurpassed formations.
Will you get muddy? Yes! Will you get tired? Yes! Will you make it through the night? That’s yet to be seen.
- You will experience “Ladders in the Caverns”, the “Lemon Squeezer”, and yes, world famous “Bubble Gum Alley.”
- 5:30 PM. CST – Check In Saturday and Sunday ONLY
- 6:30 PM. CST – Check In Monday – Friday ONLY
- 7:30 am breakfast is served in the cave’s ballroom known as the “Volcano Room.”
- Groups generally leave the cave the next morning between 8:00-8:30 am.
- Rocky Topper Adventure Tour
- Daily Walking Tour
- Sleep Inside the Cave
- Breakfast the Next Morning