Cumberland Caverns Live Welcomes The Budos Band for a Halloween Special Event
Performing Oct 31, 2019 at 8:00PM CST in the World-Famous Volcano Room
Tickets On Sale June 25 at 11 AM CST
Cumberland Caverns Live is gearing up for a Halloween concert you do not want to miss! The Budos Band will be taking the stage 333′ below for one of the funkiest, jazziest, bluesiest, rockinest nights the underground has ever experienced! If you have never heard a horn section in a cave before, you are in for a treat. There really isn’t anything like it and the only way to describe the sound is ELECTRIC!
For interview requests, press inquiries or to request photo or media passes for the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
World Famous Volcano Room
This legendary room 333’ below the surface, has caught the attention of the music industry and the entire world for its near-perfect acoustics presented with a backdrop of amazing formations and unsurpassed beauty.
Get More Caving Fun
333 Exploration Tour Package – $15*
Want to explore Cumberland Caverns beyond the Volcano Room? Add the 333 Exploration Tour Package and come early for this hour-long pre-show tour that will take you to seven different parts of Cumberland Caverns. Get a bird’s eye view of the World Famous Volcano Room from high atop the balcony. Make the most of your time with us with this exciting caving adventure on concert day! This $21 value can be yours for only $15* when purchased with your Cumberland Caverns Live concert ticket.
*333 Exploration Tour Ticket does not act as a concert ticket. Cumberland Caverns will not allow access into the Volcano Room during the concert unless you have a separate ticket for that show. Special rate available only when purchased with a concert ticket. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
What to expect when you attend a show at Cumberland Caverns
- The cave is a consistent 56 degrees
- The walk from the parking lot to the Volcano Room is approximately 600 yards
- The path to the concert hall is uneven earth and rock so, wear good walking shoes
- We are not handicap accessible. For safety purposes, wheelchairs and strollers are not allowed inside the cave
- No outside food or drink is allowed
- We are a smoke, alcohol, and drug-free location
- We have a snack bar with hot menu items for purchase
- We have indoor plumbing and electricity
Are there things we cannot bring?
Yes, to protect the caverns and abide by the laws of the state of Tennessee – a few items are not allowed in the cave.
*The following is a list of items that are not allowed at Cumberland Caverns:
- Chewing gum.
- Alcohol, or drugs.
- Food, or drinks.
- Helpful Hint: If you medically must have certain foods, please call (931-668-4396) for details.
- Pets, radios, video games, laser pointers, or musical instruments.
- Weapons, or fireworks.
- Cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, electronic cigarettes, or vaping equipment.
- Cumberland Caverns is a tobacco-free environment!
For more information, please call 931-668-4396 or email us at email@example.com