Cumberland Caverns Scavenger Hunt 333′ Below on June 8
Are you ready for a fun-filled overnight adventure?
Join us on an exciting adventure 333′ underground as we take you on a scavenger hunt through the cave. You and your teammates will work together in a quest to find more hidden objects than your competitors. The reward? Lots of great Cumberland Caverns merchandise, certificates, and prizes.
Don’t have 10 in your group? No worries! During this special event, we have lifted the minimum number of participants to book your stay and are welcoming teams of all sizes. Since this is the first time opening the scavenger hunt to the public, we have also implemented special pricing. For a discounted rate of $47 (per person), your group will have the opportunity to take part in a special night loaded with activities and adventure.
- Adventure Tour
- Daily Walking Tour
- Sleep Inside the Cave
- Scavenger Hunt
- Breakfast the Next Morning
What to Expect
- Climbing Rocks and Ladders
- World-Famous “Lemon Squeezer” and “Bubble Gum Alley” Cave Passages
- Amazing Sights
- Spectacular rooms
- Unsurpassed formations
Will you get muddy? Yes! Will you get tired? Yes! Will you have fun? Yes! Will you make it through the night? Absolutely!
- All tours, Scavenger Hunt, and games take place during the evening of your stay.
- 5:30 pm check-in Saturday and Sunday only.
- 7:30 am breakfast is served in the cave’s ballroom known as the “Volcano Room.”
- Groups generally leave the cave the next morning between 8:00-8:30 am.
Are you ready to book the adventure of a lifetime?